Well a lot of people do new year’s resolutions, I usually don’t. This time I want to try to make a few resolutions and see if I fulfill them. Some people think making resolutions are stupid but you know what, I DON’T CARE. I would really want to try to fulfill some of these 2014 goals.
1. Lose 30 lbs…PLEASE do not say “oh you don’t need to..” or anything of that sort. I WANT to. I want to do it for ME. Not for anyone else but ME! Plus with my family health history, preventative measures need to be taken.
2. Stay consistent on cam, at least 4-5 times a week. I usually do ok with this but then there are times when I just disappear from camming. Camming is what pays my bills lol. It is ok to get comfortable and be lazy every now and then but I suck when it comes to discipline. I need to keep myself balances and on a schedule. Not necessarily a certain time frame schedule but keep my mindset on schedule.
3. Stay consistent with make clips or c4s…I usually do pretty well with this 2, but I liked my paycheck at the end of the month when I had 2 updates per day on c4s. Recording in bulk does pretty well and this is something I want to do on a consistent basis.
4. Work with more adult entertainers! This one is a given! I know I want to meet more fellow industry peeps and to work with more people. Plus who doesn’t like seeing more hot content on KristiMaxx.com 😉
5. Attend FetCon 2014, everyone who knows me knows how devastated I was about the outcome of 2013’s fetcon. Long story short, made big plans but shit happens. I won’t get into it but I definitely want to attend it for 2014!
6. Attend AVN 2015..ok I know that is in 2015 BUT, I am adding it in my 2014 list because it has to be planned accordingly of course. I am not a big fan of conventions but I have got to go to AVN (and FetCon) at least once in my career. 🙂
7. GRADUATE! I graduated high school in 2008..i was 17 years old. I loved the fact that I was going to be 21 graduating in 2012 but that definitely did not happen. After a 2 year break and many doubts and giving up and being picked back up..it is finally happening (I HOPE) for Dec 2014…. at age 23…but you know what? There is not limit on school. I just cannot wait to finally walk across that stage with my degree in hand.
I have other personal resolutions that I will keep off this list but thought I should share some goals with you guys 🙂
I APPRECIATE EVERYONE for all the support since I started on this journey!